Consider donating to Women of the World
Women of the World is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization whose aim is to support refugee women to achieve self-sufficiency. Women refugees face the combined threat of suffering their trauma in silence, raising a family in their new home, and having few current job skills applicable to a difficult job market. Utah women refugees struggle and succeed at gaining self-sufficiency through education and employment only with your generous support.
Women of the World’s History
Started in 2010 by Founder and Executive Director Samira Harnish, Women of the World, has already gained numerous accolades and startup grants that make its ongoing concern legitimate. Some highlights follow.
- Recently our Refugee Service Office Capacity Building Grant has been renewed for its second year, showing continued support for both our programs and organizational capacity.
- Women of the World received a grant for its English Language Learners (ELL) program from the Utah Women Alliance for Building Communities.
- Women of the World has been award Google Non-Profit status.
- Women of the World is both a federally tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization and eligible to receive donations in the State of Utah under its Consumer Protection Division Charitable Organization status (7850599-CH)
- Review our Guidestar status
Please consider donating to the
Women of the World.