“Dynamic Grace Home Healthcare is dedicated to providing healthcare awareness to our diverse population. We offer compassionate care, give hope, and create a trusting relationship.”
- Experience Service in Healthcare Over Ten Years
- Confident Source for Home Healthcare
- Concern and care for the patient
- Network and support for the family
Dynamic Grace Home Healthcare through well-organized operations makes it easier to do business efficiently by promoting the dignity and self-worth of all clients and making every effort to provide the best clinical care possible.
Dynamic Grace Home Healthcare cares for our clients as we care for our own loved ones.
Our team provides respect and great service to all of our clients.
We make available benefits, services and employment to all persons without regard to national origin, gender, color, ability, religion, age, sexual orientation or race.
See our full brochure here.
In the refugee camps, where you struggle to keep the mud and cold out of your tent and are forced to fight for food, poor dental health is a foregone conclusion. A few of your constituents, individuals who have spent fifteen years or more in camps, now need your help.
Let me introduce you to D-, a Bhutanese refugee, one of the forgotten people. Forced from her home because she is an ethnic minority, Lhotshampas, she managed to keep her family together and after extreme turmoil, was granted refuge in Utah one year ago. When my wife and I, with our nonprofit Women of the World, went to their home, she and her husband are extremely malnourished since the basic act of eating over rotten teeth is painful. Women of the World in collaboration with Fortis College donated free hygiene and checkups for D-’s family but students and instructors could do little for her pain or extreme problems. D- and many like her need Medicaid dental services reinstated to enjoy and contribute in Utah.
Let me tell a different story, a story of the future of D-’s grandson, who because of his drive, the desire to escape poverty, and the gift of American education and the entrepreneurial spirit, he becomes the next Sergey Brin, the co-founder of Google. As a semiconductor engineering manager at IMFT, I can assure you that our greatest headway towards making Utah’s Wasatch Valley the new Silicon Valley rests with young refugees like D-’s grandson. He’ll contribute where he feels most wanted, I urge you to make that place Utah.
Please, follow the #1 recommendation from the Medicaid Medical Care Advisory Committee forwarded to you by the Department of Health to…
RESTORE DENTAL SERVICES FOR ADULTS ENROLLED IN MEDICAID!
Samira and Justin Harnish
Executive and Development Director for Women of the World
Hello everyone in Utah and all over the world, I want to wish you a happy, wonderful, successful, prosperous, peaceful, healthy and wealthy new year. Women of the World Organization has passed its first year anniversary and has done some amazing work in 2011.
We have helped more than 100 refugee families, women, men and children; are building great capacity by:
- offering them schooling, advocacy, jobs, interpreting, health education, and American cultural education.
- by giving each woman what she needs and make her safe in her new refugee community.
Women of the World and the organization’s clients send their appreciation for all the people that donated furniture, kitchen supplies, winter clothes, infant and household products. These are very useful, much needed things to make refugee women happy & support the entire family. Refugee women only need these simple things to feel empowered as a mothers, sisters, or daughters.
We are looking forward to 2012. Women of the World has a big list of needed programs for refugee women and hopes to turn some of the assisted clients into service professionals in the community from whence they came. The programs WoW is working on this year include:
- An Experiential English Language Learners (ELL) class, our ladies are very excited to learn English with new program that Women Of the World put together using the “classroom of the community” approach.
- An office to gather the ladies, where they can communicate and learn from other women from different countries. This is great therapy for the war survivors, rape survivors, and women that have survived more than 20 years living in camps. An office will support many, many great things that will empower and build her capacity in her new community.
- Help women find a job or to get her own business. For anyone that employees women, our community members are ready to go to work and are educated and hardworking. This valuable resource with important ideas can help differentiate your business and make it more successful.
Please we need your help to make her dreams come true.
- We need volunteers in many positions,
- We need English tutors,
- we need funding to pay the people helping other refugee women.
- we need donation for
- kitchen supply (pot, pans, dishes, food processor),
- vacuum cleaner,
- shampoo and soap,
- and food.
These women, mostly mothers, have gone to the ends of the world to protect their children and their families, please continue your generosity and give them the help they need to make their new houses into homes.