Sponsor a refugee woman in need...
What We Stand For
- Supporting Refugee Women
What We Do That Is Different
- Ongoing Support: We are there for refugee women after their other caseworkers’ mandate has ended.
- Customized: Our services are unique to each individuals, since their needs and goals differ.
- Woman Focused: WoW is the only non-profit serving the unique needs of women in the refugee community.
What We Must Do
- Supporting Case Management,
- Partnering in Health & Human Rights Services
- Support social network development & classes in English
What We Believe That Is Different
- Empowering women is fastest way to enabling financially sustainable refugee communities
- We ensure that the heartwarming and fulfilling nature of doing for others is conveyed in training women to be self-sufficient.
Join Our Next Volunteer Orientation To Learn More
1st Monday of each month
Next: 12 September 2016 (Moved due to Labor Day to the 2nd Monday)
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Women of the World Offices
3347 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
Contact: Maya Arellanes for more details. email@example.comOur New Neighbors